You can easily develop extra home units away from template attributes and user-defined qualities, determine payday loans Iowa properties when it comes to characteristics, and bind the Tekla Structures residential property sets to IFC file format widely used in BIM that facilitates computer computer software interoperability
IFC is a available requirements created by the IAI (Global Alliance for Interoperability).
organizations for IFC export. Tekla Structures saves property that is additional in setup data. You are able to hold configuration that is several in a number of places. Whenever Tekla Structures exports an IFC file, it reads the predefined home units as well as the additional residential property units.
include a brand new ifc home ready setup file
- From the File selection, click Export IFC .
- Choose in the extra home units listing and then click Edit . For those who have copied one of many predefined setup files within the design folder folder which is used for saving data linked with a design
Tekla Structures shops all data related to a design inside a folder it makes utilizing the name that is same the design database (.db1).
All users access the same model folder in multi-user mode.
, open this 1.
You may choose among the residential property units into the Property Set record.
You can easily develop property that is several in one single setup file. As an example, you can include COGs, and begin and end things in the part degree, and information that is scheduling the system amount assemblyвЂ™s place into the system hierarchy
The construction level is expressed like a quantity.
Once you repeat this, the Select features record reveals the characteristics that exist for the chosen entity kind.
Include the required qualities through the Select features number by picking the check bins beside the feature brands.
The feature is put into the menu of all selected properties record regarding the right. This number reveals which qualities tend to be shipped plus in which structure:
- You could add brand new characteristics by entering a feature name within the Attribute box in the Create/Modify home location and clicking the combine option.
- You’ll alter and pull characteristics from the listing by choosing the characteristics regarding the listing and Modify that is clicking or .
- Choose Property kind for the chosen characteristic.
Right right Here, always choose Template characteristic for the people user-defined characteristics whoever title contains significantly more than 19 characters. For instance, select Template feature for ASSEMBLY.USERDEFINED.PLANS_STATUS .
- Enter or change the true title of this chosen feature into the title package title .
- Find the sort of the characteristic. The nature is usually the immediate following: String (series of characters), Boolean (false or true), Integer (number without having a fractional component), Measurement , Real (numbers which have decimal representations), or Time stamp .
- If the sort of the attribute that is user-defined property created by the consumer in order to broaden the number of predefined item properties
User-defined characteristics are utilized as soon as the predefined item properties aren’t adequate but even more properties are essential. As an example, opinion, closed, and erection condition tend to be user-defined qualities.
is dimension :
- You can easily find the dimension type : Length , region , amount , Mass , good length or matter .
- You are able to choose the Conversion element and precision .
User-definable reliability enables better IFC file dimensions optimization.
1) The entity teams where Tekla Structures characteristics are printed in the IFC that is exported file
2) The template qualities or user-defined attributes that you would like to export for the chosen entity
3) listing showing the chosen qualities
4) The properties as you are able to establish when it comes to qualities
Tekla Structures design items and corresponding IFC organizations